Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I must apologize

First off, I must apologize. I found it quite Ironic that my first post was to ensure that my blog will be a happy place. Shortly thereafter, I defaced it with rantings of my unfortunate event. Yes, I was not in the best mood to learn that my motorcycle had been towed, but I should not have taken it out on this blog...that is what my deadjournal is for. And yes, sadly I have one of those things. I rarely use it at least - it started some time ago when I was a bit younger and more angst filled. Now I have actual problems, just like any adult. It really puts things in perspective. But I shall persevere (thank god for parents =P).

So, later today I will put up a make-up picture to help everyone forget about my whineyness.

In other news, check out this great comic!

No comments: