Monday, May 21, 2007

Getting Started...

So I guess I'm going to start up this Blog. I have owned a few blogs before, but none that I really paid any attention to. I was never for something like this because of all the bullshit that gets posted. It just seemed a reason to get obsessed that wasn't necessary in my life. Plus, all the things I've read in the past from other people sat heavily on my soul. So here I am going to try to make a (hopefully) upbeat record of all of my personal works; whether it is my web comic (RisingSidewalks) or my homemade animations, or any information on my band (RawSugar).

This is just an opportunity for me to have a little fun and share with the world just what the Hell it is I do. So stay tuned, I will throw up some pics, drawings, videos, music files, etc.


ENJOY!

No comments: