Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Apartment Hunting

So I'm looking for a new apartment. The one I'm at currently is upping rent and doesn't have parking, which I think I desperately need. I really don't care where it is as long as it falls under these conditions:

1. Affordable
2. My own room
3. Easy transportation to campus (i.e. bus, lightrail, bike, walk, etc.)
4. Not a craphole
5. Decent enough neighborhood

I'll either have 1 or 2 roomates. I need an answer from one of them like NOW before I go check places out, cuz I'm not going to waste time on looking for 3br when all I'll need is a 2br. So, hopefully it will work out soon.

On another note, the Bella Luna Fest was a big hit. I enjoyed it very much and had a great time. The nights were pretty chilly, but the days were nice and warm, so that made up for it. Got to know some new bands, and even hung out with some of the guys from DownLo, because our neighbors new them and we shared a fire. So all in all, good weekend.

1 comment:

Phil Walton said...

We have some vacancies at Project Hellbeast, However, it is a remote jungle island somewhere in the Pacific. I cannot guarantee your safety and you will need a Super Malaria booster. The room will be ready just as soon as we dig the poisonous spines from the walls and spray all the "stuff" into the floor drains.
Let me know.
-p