Monday, May 21, 2007

God DAMN it.

I get home...and my motorcycle has been towed. Shit.

$280.40

I swear to God if that doesn't include the ticket I am breaking something.

I really can't afford this. I need people to pay me back what they owe, and then I might be all right. If this didn't happen and they payed me back I would have been all right in the world. Now I'll just even out to where I am now.

My landlord is at fault, and I for being gulable. She told me that I could park there, when I told her about owning a motorcycle. Its small, and doesn't take up a parkins space, so putting it in a small area wouldn't be a big deal. I thought this was all worked out. I'm an idiot. I'm not going to get any help with it either. But I was damn nice enough to call her and tell her that she should NOT tell anyone to park there, even her boyfriend, who never had trouble before.

F@*!

No comments: