Friday, May 25, 2007

Bella Luna

Well, I'm heading off to Bella Luna Fest in Albert Lea, MN this afternoon. It shall be a 3 day weekend of music, booze, music, and more booze. Oh, and some marshmallows. It's a camping trip, so there shall be fire and good foodstuffs cooked over said fire. I'm going with a co-worker who invited me. We are getting free entrance because we volunteered to help clean up on Sunday morning. We were lucky and got the good shift - not during any headliners AND its only 6 hours instead of 8, like everyone else. So I'm excited! I haven't been camping in forever and I really miss it. True that this isn't like the traditional style camping out in the woods and whatnot, but it works for now.

I'm also looking for people to go to 10K fest with me in July...so if I know you and you know me, and your interested, give
me a heads up. We need to book tickets and a camp site ASAP. =D.

No comments: