Tuesday, July 24, 2007

024: Push Over


Hello Ladies and Gents. Here is the link to the new comic up on RisingSidewalks. I am actually quite proud of myself, as I have been able to stay on track with this comic business for the last 2 weeks. True, that this only means I've done two new comics, but that is a very big step for me. Especially considering I was back home in Port Washington, Wisconsin most of last week and through the weekend. And yet I still managed to update on Monday! I have to give myself a pat on the back once in a while to keep my spirits up for this project. Now, all I have to do is start rolling on my senior animation project. And THAT is going to be freakin awsome.

I'll try to have one of my old flash animations up here sometime this week for people to enjoy, and (hopefully) get some laughs out of.

No comments: