Monday, July 16, 2007

New Comic!

Hello everybody!

Today is a special day, because I have finally started on the reboot of my comic. The first comeback issue is available at the picture link below. Now, all I have to do is get one up for next week. *crosses fingers*. I've been trying real hard to get my priorities straight, and this is one of the things that I really want to do. Along with my music, comics and animation are my passion. I just have this horrible tendancy to...procrastinate. I'll admit it, and it has gotten me into binds before, but it is a part of who I am. But, I am attempting (yet again) to turn a new leaf. I won't make promises, because I don't want to break them, but I will try as hard as my little brain will allow to keep things on track. I hope this will also be a fun experience for me as well as my readers. Thanks for your support!



No comments: