Monday, August 6, 2007

025: "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out Kid"

The next comic is now up. Click on the picture to follow the link. This one developed on my bus ride back from Milwaukee to Minneapolis. It had to do with a conversation Evan and I had about throwing things in restaurants and stuff. I thought it a bit hilarious. Story arch coming up, followed by more adventures! I'm really having a lot of fun with this now. Especially since I got some layouts done so I can skip tedious steps. =P

The CD for my band is coming out soon. The release party has been delayed due to certain parental vacations. Plus, it might be a good idea to have it when everyone is back at school. But hopefully the CD will still be available online for people out of town in the next few weeks, so cross your fingers!

No comments: