Friday, December 14, 2007

TskTsk..

This is the third time I've updated since Manticore pointed the fact out that I don't update enough either...but where is his follow up to the cookie recipe AND a response to my comment? Hm??

So a few things on the front lines right now...I am finishing up my final animation project entitled "Robots from the Moon" (credits to my brother Carl for the inspiration and awesome music). So when it is finished, you should expect to see some sort of link to it...whether Youtube or Myspace...I have to decide which is better.

Also, I have decided to devote my vacation time to working on an Acoustic Rock Opera...So far the lyrics I have spewed from the depths are ridiculously -- appropriate. We're talking story lines and plots and mayhem, with a touch of campy-ness. But I'm looking forward to coming up with the music part too. I already recruited my friend "H" from work to help out with ideas and vocal backup. Should be freakin sweet, cuz she has an amazing voice (too ^_^). So look forward to that. Tony isn't a part of it yet, because I just want to toy with the idea and make sure it pans out before he has to devote any time to it.

Finally, over the past few weeks I have commenced training for the National Collegiate Championship tournament for tae kwon do at Sanford University this April. I think I'm off to a great start, but now is the chance for me to prove myself because the club is concluded for the semester, and I will have to train on my own while I am back home in PW. At least I have access to a heavy bag and some weights in our basement. Mix with rockin' music, and I should have a routine down to keep my occupied. Now I just have to lay off too many Christmas cookie temptations, and oh-so-wonderful mashed potatoes that I KNOW will be aplenty. But the lucky thing about being home for this is I also have the opportunity to eat really healthy. Food shall be available to me in quantities I require to fuel my needs. I will succeed in my endeavor. Nothing can stop me now, I am a machine built to conquer!

Do you hear that? The sweet sound of "Eye of the Tiger" is aloft in the air...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Taking a shot at me when I'm not paying attention eh? Curses! You will be getting a very special present from Project Hellbeast this year! yes indeed. A very special stinging, biting, scratching present. One with laser eyes and acid spit, and .45 caliber armpits. Yes, your Christmas will be very bright... hehehe. Or perhaps just Project HellBeast gift card.