Monday, December 17, 2007

Going on #4

Sooo...yeah - #4. Take THAT.

Good news, I am completely done with the Fall semester of my senior year in college. Now I have 2 weeks of vacation before back to work, followed by another 2 weeks before next semester. There is no doubt in my mind that I will be a super-senior, however. So I won't be going anywhere or doing anything extravegant for awhile.

My animation is finished, and looks quite nice I think. There are always room for improvement, but I'm happy I got the whole concept out and finished on time. I will have a video of it up hopefully tonight when I go in to the lab to present it. I might as well upload it while I'm there. My next goal is to do more detailed animation using photoshop (more traditional stuff). I want to see if I can create something really fluid and beautiful...perhaps to another song off of my brothers cd - or even one off of my own cd. I love doing music videos, because they are like little short films. And I get to skip the tedious task of lip movements for voices...that, and recording voices myself. I would like to give voice acting a try sometime...but right now I'll stick to singing. We don't want to challenge me to much do we?

ASL was finished approximately 1 hour ago as well. My partner is awsome, because she has the same mentallity as me when it came to it. We did a good job I think, but we tried to keep it light and have fun with it. So I'm happy its all over. Now I just have next semester to keep on truckin'.

Rock Opera time begins tomorrow morning. I'm going to really dig into some lyrics and some basic chord progression so H and I have a base to work with durring our session. I hope it works out well, and we have a lot of fun with it...but I want it to be incredibly awsome at the same time. So I get psyched for this vacation time that I have to work on it as well.

Anyhoo - I'm bored now, so I'm gonna jump outa here. Catch ya'll later (whoever ya'll are...if anyone, hehe)

No comments: