Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Here we go again

Another school semester, another bummed out student. I've never been much for the schooling, but I guess it is good for me. I let my mind wander too much sometimes. I have such a powerful creative side, but very little discipline. The only way I can get through the school year now is the fear of not FINISHING school. This means, MORE school in the future. Please, god no. This semester I am going to keep everything organized and prioritized (no promises, mind you). I have attempted this way before, and it was quite...ugly. But we can always start anew. Most of my classes are film studies, so we write a few papers and watch a ton of movies. And this works just fine for me, except I loath writing papers. But I can do it. Do it well enough to get through the class anyway. My problem is the procrastination of it all. But, again, I will try to prioritize to make life easier for me. Then it is summer - my trip, training, and music gallore. I also am going to sketch up some ideas for my next animation (much more complex). This will be something worth putting in a portfolio. It will be a challenge to myself to see how good I really can be at this animation stuff. Is it really my (third) calling? I'll sketch some stuff up and post it for your input. (no promises)

No comments: