Wednesday, September 26, 2007

CDs are in

Just a heads up, that Cds are in and ready to be sold. Now, before you jump the gun and start barrading me to purchase them, here are a few things to keep in mind.

1. We WILL be having a Cd release show this month, so info on that will be up this weekend, so you can come and purchase the Cd there.

2. If you cannot make it to the show, I will definitely get one to you if you are in the immediate area (ie, bring it personally, etc).

3. If you are not close to where I live, I am currently setting up a system to purchase online, and then the Cd can be shipped to you. More info on that this weekend as well.

4. No, just because you are family, does not mean you get a free cd =P. BUT! Tony and I will personally autograph your copy if you so wish.

5. PLEASE - I beg of anyone who purchases the Cd to NOT burn it for other people. Tony and I are not a big money making corporation or label. We are poor college students who have fronted the money and worked really hard on producing this Cd. The distribute it, when it is VERY affordable and would help us out, for free would just be a slap in the face...and so help me I will hunt you down and kick the living shi--ah...hehe. Yeah, just please be kind to emerging artists. That goes for all of them out there, not just us. It's already severely difficult to make it in the business. Now, if we were a huge contract signed band, getting a big paycheck anyway, we would understand if you wanted to share the music with people. Of course, we would still encourage the cd buy, or online, but we ourselves can see the temptation to get sweet sweet music for free. Thanks!

ANYHOO - sorry about the rant, but some people do like to ruin it for the rest of us. Thanks for the support everyone! You guys Rokk!

2 comments:

Phil Walton said...

uhhhh.... huh huh... can I have a free CD?

Anonymous said...

So, when will your favorite cousin (the hairy one - really, he just grew a beard) and his wife (the crazy one who can't figure out why she chose to be related to this insane clan) be able to enjoy the artful music of Raw Suger again? Release parties are fun (or at least so I've heard, I wouldn't know since I haven't been invited to yours yet). Oh, and I actually collect a paycheck from my new company so I could bring cash for trade on a shiny new piece of plastic!